Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Blog #2

Happy December! Did you know Mrs. Magyar's birthday is in only 5 more days? What was the most frustrating thing about yesterday's class? How did you deal with it, and how could you deal with it differently?

Thank you very much for you computerized greeting. No, I did not know that Mrs.Magyar's birthday is in 5 more days. The most frustrating part about yesterdays class is that I didn't get to class on time. I dealt with it by rushing to every bus stop and got to school before 3rd and 4th period could start. So in the end I managed to get all my work caught up and I completed what I needed to do in this class

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that you got to school and you were trying to get here. Every day holds it's own challenges. I want to be able to give you all your points:)

    4pts.

    ReplyDelete