Monday, December 14, 2009

Post #9

List 5 ideas you could do for your photo triptych. Remember that you must do this on your own time. It is a graded assignment due December 17.
One idea I could do for my triptych, I could take a picture of the sky with something flying around. Another idea that I could think of, is taking a picture of a tree, but since I can't get on top of a tree I can take a picture of the bottom from the scene of the trunk to the bottom of it. I can also take a picture of the ground for example the different types like the grass the concrete or the dirt. I can take a picture of the walls and maybe posters on the walls or for example a sign, or different signs on the wall. The last thing I could think of taking a picture is of moods and it surroundings for example people laughing, crying, sleeping, lazy, and reactions.

1 comment:

  1. I like the last idea but am excited for whatever you decide to do:)

    5pts

    ReplyDelete