Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Post #6

What questions do you still have about lighting for portraits? What else would you like to learn? On a scale of 1-5, with 5 being super excited, how much are you looking forward to using the studio?
Why is lighting important? Why does lighting affect the mood of a picture?, and another thing that I would like to learn is what are we suppose to be taking picture of if we are in the studio with no props? and How do we get the props? and also I would like to know why is my grade so low and who is grading me? in my old class I wasn't doing as good and now I'm doing much better and my grades are worse? why is that?.

1 comment:

  1. Great questions!! Will have Mrs. Magyar answer these:) Ask me tomorrow in class to go over your grades with you and lets see.

    5pts

    ReplyDelete