Monday, December 7, 2009

Post #5

Every student in this class must complete learning log activities. This will be counted as an assignment grade. Your assignment is to create 3 images to be printed, framed, and exhibited at a public art show. The show will be the evening of December 19 at Big Al's Brewery in White Center. Big Al's is open to all ages. Attendance at the show is voluntary. More information about the assignment will be posted soon.
-Your journal assignment for today: Are you interested in attending this event?

I am interested in the assignment, unfortunately I cannot attend this activity. I would love to create a piece of art work to show how my feelings and other things are revolving in my head.

1 comment:

  1. I think seeing how thing are revolving in your head would be wonderful Jason. Let me know if you need help. Remember it's 6 edited sentences for 5points.

    2pts

    ReplyDelete