Thursday, December 10, 2009

Post #8

Why are you late today Jason Perez?

I am late because I decided to go to sleep a bit late. And I woke up this morning with ten minutes till the school bell rings. By the time I was done dressing and brushing my teeth there was 5 minutes till the bell. The way my driver drives I know I can get to school in 2 and a half minutes. But since he thought I was taking long, he felt a bit angry and started smoking his cigarette. And this took up about 4 minutes, so I got mad and tried to go take a shower and eat which took 8 minutes and by the time I realized he was done smoking his cigarette, I was done with what I was doing and then there wasn't any more time left to be late. In two more minutes I would be considered absent. It is "Clear" to see that neither me or my driver are morning people. I suppose that this entry that I'm writing serves as a excuse for my tardiness.

1 comment: